Sunday, September 26, 2010

Asdfasdgasd

How and why? Well i'm a university student so I have tons of free time between lectures and thanks to my higher than average intelligence, i pass my exams fairly easily. So free time. Basically this blog was made out of random boredom. Also, i'm suffering from a massive hangover right now and i really can't be bothered to get up.
What to expect? Lots of Japan-related stuff (anime and manga previews, reviews, recommendations, etc), touhou, cooking, tech like new phones, music reviews, movies etc etc. Everything i might think of one moment or another.
AND i'm addressing you, the reader. Yes, i know i will get a few. If nothing else then at least i'll make my friends read me haha.

Either way, adiĆ³s amigos, i'm off to think of something clever to write next time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, look forward to your upcoming blogs of anime and the like :).

    BTW are you study smart or process smart?

    ReplyDelete