Sunday, March 13, 2011

These are troubling times.

Well, Japan is in chaos and as such, the source for most of the content of this blog is in danger. Personally, I have several friends in Japan and one of them lives (lived, I guess) really close to the epicentre, I can't reach him at all right now. Expecting the worst :/. Some of my (rather distant) family lives near Sapporo, which is really far from these things, but with everyone expecting aftershocks, the nuclear reactor messing things up and so on, I'm really worried. My trip to Japan for Reitaisai got cancelled, too, a small thing, sure, but still :X . And I was looking forward to Touhou 13 a whole lot :X
And how about You? Has this had any effect on my dear readers (dunno if I still have any)? Discuss in the comments if you want.
On a more positive note, the long winter of 2010 is finally ending and my home town is thawing. Spring is my favourite time of the year and I'd really like to share the love with everyone so for my next post I'll take some pictures around town.
Keeping it short for today and leaving you a song I'm absolutely crazy about nowadays, Camo & Krooked - Climax, from a single of the same name, released last summer.

video

Camo & Krooked are signed to Hospital Records, if you like their stuff, show your support by buying their tunes.

5 comments:

  1. I also love spring. The best time of the year in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly a tragedy, but it's fascinating isn't it?
    That us humans like to hear that there was a huge disaster, subconsciously, that's why it always makes the news. Maybe we crave wide catastrophe to escape our own demon. But no, this has not affected me personally, but i deeply sympathise with those it has.

    To all the departed, R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  3. spring is the best season :) finally btw nice vid +followed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the song and your thoughts

    ReplyDelete